Kids and teachers from grades K-12 can find fun and interesting water-related activities on the EPA’s website at water.epa.gov/learn/kids/index.cfm.
The page contains these links:
- BeachKids. Play games and learn about beaches.
- Drinking water. Extensive educational material available with activities and experiments.
- Estuaries. Estuaries are where rivers meet up with oceans. Learn more with games and tours.
- FishKids. Did you know some kinds of fish are safer to eat than others? Stories and games will help you choose your fish wisely.
- Polluted runoff. Water from storms can wash all kinds of stuff down drains and into our water supply.
- WaterKids. Create art or work on projects and experiments that teach you how to protect our environment.
- WaterSense Kids. Learn the importance of water efficiency and simple ways to “Test Your Water Sense” with an interactive game.